Our strategy is simple: to be your organisation's go-to advisers for all IP issues, whether you require representation in the United Kingdom, Europe, or internationally. We specialise in locking-in your R&D and creative investments by protecting your IP in a commercially sympathetic manner.
Being a full service firm, we are able to map the optimum forms of legal protection on to your new product, service or concept and maintain those rights over their lifetime. We also advise on how best to exploit those rights, allowing you to derive further value from your investment. To find out more about our services, choose from the topics on the right or click the link below.VIEW ALL LEGAL SERVICES
Our objectives for direct clients
- develop and manage effective intellectual property portfolios
- provide direct representation Europe and in the United Kingdom
- instruct high-quality associates to provide representation outside Europe
- refer and work with other professionals to deliver comprehensive expertise
For those requiring assistance in Europe or the UK as foreign territories, we make it a priority to respond quickly, professionally and with the level of local knowledge we would expect ourselves.
Our competencies for overseas attorneys
- professional representation before the Examining Division and Opposition Divisions of the European Patent Office
- provision of the highest standard of advice on patentability in Europe
- representation before the UK Intellectual Property Office for patents, trade marks and designs
- right of audience in the UK Intellectual Property Enterprise Court for patent, trade mark and design causes
- conduct of trade mark oppositions before the UK Trade Marks Registry and the OHIM Opposition Division